CHECK LIST: (The check list is only indicative and not exhaustive and depending upon the local requirements at different places addition could be made as per necessity)
1) Proof of identity - Self certified copy of Voter’s ID card / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhar Card/Passport.
2) Proof of Residence - Recent telephone bill, electricity bill, property tax receipt (not older than 2 months), Voter’s ID card, Aadhar Card & Passport of Proprietor/Partners/Directors.
3) Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
4) Proof of Identity/Address of the Business Enterprise -Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity and address of business unit.
5) Applicant should not be defaulter in any Bank/Financial institution.
6) Statement of accounts (for the last six months), from the existing banker, if any.
7) Last two years balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return etc. (Applicable for all cases from Rs.2 Lacs and above).
8) Projected balance sheets for one year in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (Applicable for all cases from Rs.2 Lacs and above).
9) Sales achieved during the current financial year up to the date of submission of application.
10) Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability.
11) Memorandum and articles of association of the company/Partnership Deed of Partners etc.
12) In absence of third party guarantee, Asset & Liability statement from the borrower including Directors& Partners may be sought to know the net-worth.
13) Photos (two copies) of Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors.
Important links helpful to fill the application form:
Application for PAN – https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Application for Aadhar, and Udyog Aadhar –https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in
Application for GST – https://reg.gst.gov.in/registration/
Company Incorporation process – http://www.mca.gov.in
Registration of Shops and Establishments -https://lms.mahaonline.gov.in/
Maharashtra State Skill Development Society -https://kaushalya.mahaswayam.gov.in/
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana -http://pmkvyofficial.org/Index.aspx
NABARD website for Govt. Sponsored Schemes -https://www.nabard.org/content1.aspx?id=23&catid=23&mid=530
Directorate of Industry, Govt. of Maharashtra -https://di.maharashtra.gov.in/
Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas - http://www.ctara.iitb.ac.in/